UPDATE: we launched our online shop where you can purchase LookBook Professional extension – we recommend to follow this link instead if you want too buy it or learn more about the latest version.
Altima Lookbook Professional extension for Magento is a great way for Magento merchants to showcase the products they sell.
Check our demo-website to see Lookbook Professional extension in action
This product is an advanced version of free Lookbook extension from Altima and provide advanced functionality for merchants:
- Multiples sliders. You can have several sets of slides that showcase your goods. For example have individual lookbook/slider for each collection or product category;
- Unlimited number of slides per slider. Each slider in Altima Lookbook Professional can contain unlimited number of images (slides);
- Unlimited number of hotspots per slide. You can place as many hotspots per image as you wish;
- Link to any page – it is possible to link hotspot with any URL, not only product pages;
- Easier integration. It is no possible to integrate sliders to Magento website page right from the admin interface, no need to work with templates code, you can also integrate it as a widget or a snippet of code;
- Ability to load your own hotspot icon. If you are not happy with our default $ icon for hotspot you can load your own;
- White-labeled front end without developer’s website reference
- Priority Support
Buy with peace of mind
Purchasing new software may be uneasy decision and have a risky side. What if it doesn’t work as promised or have nasty bugs. We want to reduce that risks for you:
- You can use our Free LookBook extension for a test drive
- For 45 days after purchase we’ll fix all bugs (if any) free of charge
- For 30 days after purchase you can request full money back (no questions asked)
- We accept payments via Paypal that provides an additional layer of protection
How to purchase Altima LookBook Professional? It is simple – visit our online shop and make a purchase
Make sure that you have referred both production (where your live website is hosted) and development (for staging/testing environment) domains during the check-out process.
If you have ordered installation we’ll need access to the website (FTP and Magento control panel access with admin rights).
If you have any questions or need support – write to firstname.lastname@example.org